Emergency Water Extraction
Same Day Service! Call to schedule to have us remove excess water. Don’t delay! Protect your furniture and belongings by having everything removed from the wet carpet.
Water damage from:
- Frozen or Broken Pipes
- Sprinkler System
- Hot Water Heater
- Washing Machines
- Dish Washers
- Tub Overflow
What to do if this happens to you…………………
- Turn off and disconnect the electricity in the affected areas
- Stop the flow of water from the water source.
- Remove as much excess water as possible from wet carpets.
- If the weather permits, open the windows, start your fans & blowers to encourage air circulation & drying.
- If your air conditioning system has a humidity setting or if you have a dehumidifier, turn it on to reduce humidity.
- Remove furniture, boxes, or any household items off the wet carpet as soon as possible.
- Of course I left some hair……That’s why it’s called FURniture!We get rid of pet dander & control pet odor
What We Can Do………..
It’s imperative to get carpet, padding & flooring dried out as quickly as possible to avoid mold and mildew problems, and to save your carpet. Don’t wait to address any flooding or water leak issues!
- Our truck mounted system has the power to extract and pull the water from your carpet and padding, and we can remove padding if necessary.
- Specialized equipment with heavy weights to push out the water from the carpet,
so it can be extracted better.
- Powerful blowers are necessary to put under carpet and padding to dry these out and the flooring underneath, usually several are required to put in each corner of a room or area.
- A De-humidifier is also available to get moisture removed, and increase the drying time.
- Removing the padding may be necessary for a particular situation, when it is excessively wet, or damaged and cannot be saved.
What To Do After Carpet Is Dry………
After carpet is completely dry, it is best to have them professionally cleaned and sanitized. Cleaning & applying a sanitizer prevents any other mold, mildew or bacteria issues. Our staff is happy to call and check to see if you need any further assistance.
Email or call us today for details